Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Refrigerator Repair - Fridge isn't cooling - Tampa

Question on Appliance Repair - Tampa
Hi,
I've noticed that my refrigerator isn't as cold as I think it should be and my ice cream is soft, not hard frozen. I have a Kenmore model 253. Should I just turn the thermostat down cooler or call an appliance repair service. I live in the Tampa area.

Thank you!
Melissa, Tampa, Florida

Hi Melissa,
It's possible that your Kenmore thermostat got turned up by mistake. Before you have a Tampa refrigerator repair service come out, first, check the control and make sure that it is on the proper setting. If it is, then there is a problem that should be checked by an Tampa appliance repair service technician before you lose your food, or so that your food remains cold and at a safe temperature.
Feel free to contact Mr. Roger's Appliance Service in Tampa, Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment